Saturday, January 21, 2012

Stutz's Creations

There are times when my husband is very creative and once he sets his mind on an idea, he cannot be stopped until that idea is complete. Last month, he got inspired to design and make a robot out of some robot fabric and ribbon that I had for some baby ribbon blankets I was making.

Stutz made the design, cut the fabric and ribbons and laid everything out. He had me do the machine sewing, but was determined to stuff the robot and hand sew the edges himself. The robot looks like this:




The other day, Stutz made cute signs to put in the nursery on the closet doors. Inspired by etsy and loving dinosaur and robot baby items anyways, it's not hard to see why he wanted to make them.




He was most excited about all the repins that happened once he posted these on pinterest. I have to admit that I'm impressed with his designs and enthusiasm for his projects, especially right now, when my energy level is so low.



No comments:

Post a Comment