Monday, January 2, 2012

Jonah's Nursery

We've been working on Jonah's nursery for months and it is now completely ready for his arrival! We went with a wood theme, with fun green paint and an accent tree our friend Warwick painted for us. 



We found the bedding, curtains, and camping wall plaques at a consignment sale for $15!


The blankets on the chair in this photo are handmade by Jonah's Nana and a woman from our church. He is definitely going to be cozy this winter!



As you can see, his closet is full of toys, clothes, and supplies. We painted the desk (which we got for free) and the dresser for $20 on craigslist. The awesome banner was a gift from my baby shower. 


His framed initials were a gift from his Aunt Rachel and the framed cross stich is mine from when I was a baby that my mom made. I'm really excited that I get to put it up in his room! Thanks for the Christmas present Mom!




Everything has really come together nicely and sitting in the room makes me even more excited for Jonah to get here!

1 comment: